Teacher and Teacher Assistants
These positions require the ability to
- Create fun, engaging age-appropriate lessons in the areas of math or reading, with an incorporation of technology.
- Work with all students, the program leader, and other teachers to share ideas and strategies for critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and more.
- Provide quality care for children and communicate effectively with families.
The summer program is Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 19, 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., and is located at Canaan Missionary Baptist Church, in Ahoskie, NC. The pay rate is $120.00 per day for teachers and $60 per day for teacher assistants. Daily lunch is provided.
Send a resume to Dr. Kim Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, June 17, 2019.
Virtual Administrative Assistant
- Updating social media and website
- Assisting with donor-related tasks
- Fulfilling miscellaneous task such as placing catering orders, managing accounts, creating agendas, and sending calendar invites
- Screening and professionally responding to correspondence and calls
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
The position pays $10/hour for up to 10 hours per week.
Send resume to Dr. Kim Scott at email@example.com on or before June 30, 2019.